work at home
  Home Based Business Opportunities: Fundraising

MLM Companies | Network Marketing Companies | Home Based Businesses

Fundraising

List Companies by Category | List Companies by State | Complete List

COMPANY NAME
DETAILS / REVIEWS
Rex Worldwide
www.rexworldwide.net
Gift Certificates

REX WorldWide, pre-launched in November 2011, is a social enterprise with a fundraising-for-profit business model.

REX Worldwide sells “gift certificates” to support various charities and advocacies such as wildlife protection, children’s nutrition and education, environmental protection, poverty alleviation and micro credit. The company gives 51 percent of its fundraising proceeds from the sale of these gift certificates to charitable organizations. The remaining 49 percent is retained by the company.



Rex Worldwide : Details, Products and Review


NetmarkAid
www.netmarkaid.com
Leveraged Sharing Program

From the NetmarkAid webiste: NetmarkAid plans to be the largest fundraising company for Humanitarian Aid in the world. NetmarkAid will offer various products and services for sale, either to be donated to its Projects and/or delivered to the consumer through its network of Humanitarian Entrepreneurs. NetmarkAid has developed a dynamic marketing and sales program known as Leveraged Sharing to create exceptional, consistent growth.

NetmarkAid : Details, Products and Review


Back to Category List | Complete Home Business Directory

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Npros.com home based business opportunity information, mlm companies, network marketing directory and work at home opportunities are a free resource. We do not accept payment for interviews, evaluations, or for listing any specific company or home based business opportunity.