mlm opportunity

Younique Profile

Younique Logo

Launched in October 2012, Younique offers beauty and fashion products at home parties and virtual online parties through its team of Presenters. Younique is the first direct sales/party plan company to center its business model on social media.

In addition to hosting home parties and demonstrating products in person, Younique Presenters host virtual online parties and stay connected with their clients through social networking sites. Hostesses of virtual parties are trained in the application of Younique’s products so that they can demonstrate them to party guests on their own. Hostess rewards are based on the party’s total retail sales.

Younique currently offers three product lines – the Moodstruck Eye Collection, Magnetic Nail Polish, and Younique Leggies. Younique’s products are produced with the goal of making presenters and their customers feel beautiful and confident.

Company Goals

Younique’s mission is ‘to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment; while also providing opportunities of personal growth and financial reward.’

Enrollment Options

New Younique Presenters enroll by logging into their Facebook account and signing up through Younique’s Facebook application. The Younique starter kit includes everything a new Presenter needs to launch her business, including social media tools to help sell and market products, a personalized website, a start-up manual, 100 product cards, 250 business cards, a Younique Presenter status charm, pens, and a bank account with a debit card.

Compensation Plan

Younique Presenters earn personal sales commissions and sponsorship bonuses each time they personally sponsor someone into the company. Presenters receive their own Younique bank account with a debit card so that they can easily access their earnings.

Younique Owners, Executives and Executive Consultants

Derek Maxfield, Co-Founder
Melanie Huscroft, Co-Founder

Find a Younique Rep

Locate Reps and Rep interested in offering Younique products or working with you to build a business list on Npros. Click or scroll down to find a rep near you.


Find Younique Prospects. Get Fresh Leads.

Put your information in front of thousands of prospects looking for home business opportunities.

Younique Topics

Younique Products and Product Reviews Product Line: Cosmetics and Fashion Accessories

Younique News

Home Business News Archive

Kristi Hubbard Appointed Younique President
LEHI, Utah, July 8, 2020 -- Kristi Hubbard, a direct-selling executive leader with a strong record of success, has been appointed President of Younique, effective July 13, 2020. Ms. Hubbard will assume the Chief Executive Officer role after a period of transition, during which Derek Maxfield, the company's Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, will continue to lead the business. Upon her appoi...

Coty Buys Majority Stake in Younique
New York - January 10, 2017 - Coty Inc. announced today that it has entered into a partnership with the Founders of Younique, a leading online peer-to-peer social selling platform in beauty. Under the proposed agreement, Coty intends to acquire 60% of Younique while the Founders will own the remaining 40%. Younique's Founder and current CEO, Derek Maxfield, and Chief Visionary Officer, Melanie Hus...

Younique Announces Brand Expansion Into Spain
LEHI, Utah, May 2, 2016 -- Rapidly becoming a worldwide sensation, Younique, the pioneer in social media-driven direct sales, announced today that it is bringing its groundbreaking cosmetic and skin care brand to Spain. After a number of successful global launches, Younique is excited to introduce the brand to the Spanish market.

"Younique is consistently evolving to create products that are no...


Younique Events and Meetings

No Younique events in Work from Home Business calendar.

Be the first to add a Free Younique Event Listing.


 XML/RSS New Company Feed


Younique Ranks Higher than 831 of 855 Companies in the Metrics Database.

Percentile Ranking: 97.31

View the MLMRankings Younique Trend Report
Younique Resources
Younique Leads
  • Click Here to contact recent Younique Leads through the Npros SafeLeads Program

Npros Business Certification

When we review a company, look for the Npros Business Certification. We add our certification only to companies we review that meet a stringent criteria for reliability, experienced management, quality products, and what we believe to be a credible business model with a high probability of success for the company and company reps, distributors or associates.

Contact us for more information on having a home business certified by

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | ©1999-2018